Must Read: Equity Pandit Review - Based on Personal Experience [Part-3]

If you haven't ready my previous post, click on the link below to read it first:
Must Read: Equity Pandit Review - Based on Personal Experience [Part-2]

I had never imagined that this would end up this way. With so much of hope, positive thinking and faith, I somehow subscribed to their services and the situations ended up this way !!!

Let's begin. So, as I mentioned in my previous post, how I started booking profits and was happy hoping for it to continue to forever and waiting for the best days of my life to come but I was having no idea on what was about to come ahead.

There was never continuous profit, there was never huge profit, nothing satisfactory. The worst I had imagined while giving my hard earned 72000 to them was, that in worst case, I would ended up making 72000 for me from share market. But with the experience of a complete one and a half month, I can't even imagine that I would even be able to save my investing from decreasing due to losses/Stop Loss triggers.

This time I would like to share my portfolio which I managed for 1 and a half month:

Note: Consider 7050 in above image in Green background


As you can see in above images, I booked a profit of 7050 Rs in a complete month and lost 10155 in just half a month. My initial investment was Rs. 40000. Now you can imagine yourself the result of a 72000 Rs. and so called premium service, if you are in loss after one and a half month of trading, would you still consider such service worth of Rs. 72000??

The results are in front of you guys. My personal suggestion is, NEVER EVER EVER and EVER subscribe to any of Equity Pandit service. If you have read my previous two posts, you can see yourself that they are not serious to give reasonable output or good services. They just keep you asking to subscribe to their so called premium and unreasonably expensive so called VIP services and what not but that too will not make money for you... Trusting them was one of the biggest mistake in my life because I borrowed 72000 from bank to subscribe to their service with a big hope and now I'm paying the installments to bank with interest !! Totally wasted 72000 !!!

Guys, mark my words, never subscribe to any of Equity Pandit service. By continuous learning and practicing through Paper Trading, you can take experience and you can make much much better money by your own knowledge and experience. Best of Luck !!!

Comments

  1. hey ankit.
    is you customized service still going on?
    what is the current status?
    one in which they say service wont stop till they give x amount of profit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am no more in touch with them, There was no point to continue the trading based on the trade suggested by them. What would you do when your portfolio keep on decreasing ? Simple, quit such so called promising services.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ankit thank for review EP . thank for saving my money.But problem is how to find genuine adviser. please suggest me. or are you currently hiring an advisor? please help

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Must Read: Equity Pandit Review - Based on Personal Experience [Part-1]

Must Read: Equity Pandit Review - Based on Personal Experience [Part-2]