Must Read: Equity Pandit Review - Based on Personal Experience [Part-2]

If you haven't ready my previous post, click on the link below to read it first:
Must Read: Equity Pandit Review - Based on Personal Experience [Part-1]

So, As I mentioned in my previous post, how I paid 35000 in total to Equity Pandit so far without any satisfaction in their services. Unfortunately, this story didn't end yet and there is a lot more to share which I'll update in this post. Please read carefully if you are going to subscribe Equity Pandit or any other online service which provide share market trade calls in their paid services.

As usual, I got the call from Account Department [Suhani] asking to pay the remaining amount. I said in clear words, I have this opportunity to save my 10000 Rs. I would obviously save them by NOT PAYING to you. She just said that we'll help you out all the way possible. She transferred the profile to senior department (that's what they said). The so named "Senior Department" said it's agent mistakes and all. Suhani changed my agent from "Vinayak" to "Anjali". By doing all this, Suhani convinced me to pay 5000 Rs. and to pay the remaining 5000 by end of the month. I agreed as the actions taken were completely convincing so I paid 5000 Rs. to them.

Next day, my new agent "Anjali" called me and she said that earlier, no services were activated for my profile, "the services are activated 1-2 days ago only and you'll start receiving messages". [Which means my previous Agent Vinayak cheated me saying services are activated and you'll start receiving the messages as soon as first trade call will be generated.] Anjali said "I don't know who was your previous agent but now your profile is in my hand and you'll see the improvement in your portfolio." [Dear Equity Pandit, can we say that Equity Pandit is not a company in all, but a group of agents - where no one takes responsibility of loss beard by customers???] Anyway, I started receiving messages by the next day, my new agent Anjali was far better than the previous one.

But, the most shocking thing was "yet to arrive". One day I got the call from senior department [Rohan Verma]. He explained me VERY CLEARLY that you have subscribed for Stock Option Service from Equity Pandit which has a limited period of 3 months. No one cares what you do in those 3 months, you'll receive messages for 3 months and then services will stop. You'll earn profits and you'll bear losses as well - at the end the chances are even that you'll end up losing your hard earned money !! The solution according to him was - to switch into customized service - where there is no such time limit and the service is valid until client gets committed profit. The service starts with 72000 Rs. for which service is valid until client gets committed profit of Rs. 216000 Rs.

I was face-palmed. I was shocked. Firstly they said 15000 Rs. service then they switched me into 45000 Rs. service and now this 72000 Rs. service. I was thinking what was next?? Will they stop switching me into high priced service? I said, "Sir, why are you not focusing on the commitment done for Rs. 45000 service first? why should I believe you on this commitment of Rs. 72000 service?" But the answer was that I'll receive messages for 3 months in my current service and no ones takes responsibility for whatsoever happen to my portfolio in those 3 months and the chances are that I'll end up losing my hard earned money. Also, as a demo, I got the calls from Rohan Verma via my agent Anjali for two days. In those two days, I booked the profit of nearly 5000 Rs. As a result, I was impressed - I was AGAIN convinced to pay 32000 more and switch into customized service in which they COMMIT to deliver 3 times (216000 Rs.) profit without any time limit bound - the service will continue until they deliver this profit and I'll receive on call and on message support from my agent. I thought let's pay 32000 more and check for the complete result.

So, I anyhow arranged and paid them 32000 Rs. Until you pay the full amount, you'll receive n no. of calls from them asking for the money. They will explain you that your profile needs to be closed before the month end etc etc and so on. So, you anyhow pay them the money ASAP - so I did.

Now, it has been 1 week since I had started working on the calls. My portfolio is positive in terms of Profit. Initial impressions were not good - I had to bear some loss but then I booked some profit and recovered the loss. Overall - this customized service seems to be good based on one week calls. I hope to receive good calls in upcoming days also - will update about the experience in my next post.

[Update: Please read my next post(s) for further updates.]



Comments


  1. Get detailed equity Service provider right here at BSE & NSE. We provide Indian Stock market service like Equity Service, MCX, HNI& Currency Service | Ripples Advisory Private Limited
    For 2-Day's Free Trial>>Free Trial
    Check Our Call Accuracy>>Past Performance
    Contact Us: - 9644405056

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Nifty was lower by 73.20 points or 0.69% at 10526.80.
    Forex trading tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Must Read: Equity Pandit Review - Based on Personal Experience [Part-3]

Must Read: Equity Pandit Review - Based on Personal Experience [Part-1]